Friday, May 30, 2008

I DYE MY HAIR...!!!HoHo...

i took 12.30 bus back from kl today..n reach home around 3.30..
today i hav a plannig which is dye my hair..so i make a cal to my fren who work in salon to book a time and he gif me 4.30pm!!

i go back rest a while then drive there..actually i hav plan it for sooo long...i duno whether want to dye onat,cox it may look like bad boy...after tat i realise..i'm stil young..shud try everthing once..no harm wat.... (but not drugs n cigar)

i sit at salon for almsot 2hr..1st time in my life sit damn long in salon to "make" my hair..
luckily the effect not bad..quite nice n nature..i like it...it cost 65 bucks..but nvm la..since i'm getting my financial independent slowly..it is fine for me..

here to advise all youngster..dye hair doesn't mean bad la..be open mind..try something new..once per life ma..haha..after try few time oso keep it back la.. :p haha dun punch me ah..

pray for 4 chaun victims..
pray for evryone i know..
god bless u^^

No comments: