Thursday, May 15, 2008

My !st Blog...

Always seeing that many of my friends has a blog, I've decided to start one on my own today..15th of may..a day should be remember..i'm emo today..very down..very sad..there are many words in my heart need to be express..duno who i'm going to tel..therefore i choose to type it out..

i had rejected by someone (can count as) , since cheated by girl half year ago..i stand up agian to chase another..i din really request her to be my gf..din think tat may have a rlationship with her in a short term..however, the time when i concern her last nite..she said sth like wat a girl reject a guy when they "biao bai"..feeling is like death sentence without any reason..a knight been killed even not yet show his sword..

is ok too..at lease i know she will feel better after saying so to me..she may release some of her pressure [(maybe) if i' m tat effected]..my famous phrase again "you happy, i' m happy"..before this i already planned not to chase her, jux try to be her good fren, help her stand up from hurt n ... ... only see how after all these..never expect she wil say so to me..even already planned, i stil feel hurt when i heard such words from her..sound funny oh??laugh me ba..

i' m not really tat strong as my figure, 3 time cheated by girl continuously, and killed by the 4th target so fast..this make me suffer..haiz..i jux need somewhere for me to express (like blog) will be alright..recover fast..as long as i din hurt her..(definitely NO)..(not tat important)..

lastly..hope she can recover as soon as possible..find me anytime when u need me..(IF)..no point to feel sad for such suck ex..must be happy..show him tat he's not tat important, u can stil live happily n freely without him..not worth to get effcted by such stupid..there r stil many good guy waiting u outside ge..cheer up..jux open your heart..u can do it..i'll pray for u instead..

feeling more more better now..start to telling some good news, i had be success to sold about 4 sets vitamin today..happy not because of selling..is i can help 4 frens to know more n how important tat vitamins are^^

tis my 1st blog..feeling not bad..hope this is not my first and last blog la :p..
all the best to everyone
stay happy always
especially HER......

No comments: