Friday, June 20, 2008

my 1st ice skating experience!!

wow...long time is post new blog liao..
sorry to everyone..
got reason actually..
i was soo busy for preparing my 3 presentation n 3 project assignment..for the past few week..
today..finally i finsh all the task..n next week will me my study week..so i'm free to skate with my fren.
wow,i really a wonderful experience oh..i can't count how mny time tat i falls..so pain..i had been skate for alomst 4 hr there..at last i learn it..my fall is worth..lol
too bad tat i never take any photo..the falling pic might be very funny..but when pai seh actually..some ppl may laugh at u when u fall n very loud somemore..
lucky..not all r the same..some kind girls n guys may come over n gif u a hand oso ge :p
stil rmb the time i came out the skate area..my leg like loss control..totally nerve ruin..
envy those can skate well la..they really look cool..

ok la,very tired oh~ hope can share more thing with u all..
n post more often la..hehe

No comments: