Monday, May 19, 2008

Singapore is cool!!

wow..jux finish my cousin's wedding last saturday..there was a life band..n i'm the camera man tat day..everyone is enjoyed..n u guess i meet who?one actor in "i'm not stupid" , i had took pht with her,but not with my camera..can't post now..my cousin n her husband look very nice..the audience request them to kiss for 9 sec for "long long nine nine" , n they did it too..lol..so sweet..

somemore,my god mum's (cousin's mum) fren keep saying me look smart in the wedding dinner..quite happy lo~~lol..



after tat, my god mum did brought me to the nite club oso which alot of china n local lady will sing n serve u..a great exp..i hav seen it in show for long time but the 1st time test it myself..thx kai ma^^ those girl really damn beautiful o~~now i know why those uncle n ah pek sooo love to be in those place..lol..tat nite i was the youngest n tallest man,many ppl looking at me..n my kai ma request me to play 1 song by using keyboard n she sing..after tat..i become more charming..all those china girl keep look n smile with me..some even come to shake hand n chat awhile with me..the custom air-line..check tis n tat..can't bring liquid n bla bla..but u nice n romance for new or old couple i feel..when it reach the top..u can see the whole s'pore nite sight..tis s'pore is worth la..even i sleep at 4am everyday at there..



some our family member around 28 ppl had went for the "singapore eye" it cost each person $29.5 damn exp..but it really nice..whole process is 30 min in tat big n air-con container..but we had line up for 1hr..they guard like air-port pass custom toll..



today..i took 7.30am bus back from s'pore to kl..n the moment i reach my apartment..i meet someone tat i din see long time..which is my god sis who is indo student n same secondary shl with me..she n her bf (who is my senoir too,teacher me drum), they r dating when i'm junior 1,until not i'm uni 1 they stil being good..feel greatest happy to them..n they told me tat they going to marry at nov tis year..WOW!!wonderful news..a couple start from secondary shl..can maintain until marry..it is a rare relationship..sis i love u..hope u all the best..with the best husbad in this world..the boy live in ipoh while girl study in kl,n the boy stil in ipoh then the girl return indo..who say long distance relationship is hard????as long as u both really love each other in your deep heart..with a word "believe" , this word make many things come truth,not even love..so..a sincere wish for those long distance couple..

No comments: