Thursday, September 4, 2008

i'm back!!

wow,long long time din post anything...sorry to my blog^^ wahaha...
actually i'm vvvvvv busy tis few week la...almost forgot tat i had a blog here waitng for me to share my thing to it...
a had a new turn point in my business..going to be the youngster soon!!
excited...still hav to keeping planning n working...
ga yau..ah kit!!!wohoho....

too bad tat i can't help all my fren to make them look clear their future...especially to someone i care more...but i will try my best..hope my changing n improve may affect them...reality is thousand cruel than u expected....must stand hard....keepng moving forward!!winner is who slove the problem, loser is who solve by the problem...you can do it!!!YA,dun hesitate,i'm talkng to u...who reading tis blog...believe in yourself...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

secondly...i face some problem oso...haiz....actually wat is love le???it really a mystery...i really duno wat is it...not dare to touch it...even though i always said "think is problem, do is answer"
yet, i still cannot involve in the word "love". i scare i can't handle it...not sure tat whether i'm worrying will hurt other or myself...

however, i do feel like wanna find someone to share to my happiness, sadness, listen my story, share my award, be with me or support me whenever n whereever i do.

mayb i really think too much...jux go ahead..."think is problem, do is answer"!!!

1 comment:

yokeyings Soo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.