Tuesday, September 23, 2008

suffering...

i had love someone,the one i love had jux break up...
actually we know few month ago...
love not depend on time right???
duno why...i'm start to think of her everyday...
hope tat i can meet her atl ease once per day...
i think i'm started to fall in love...lol...
duno wat to do now...she seem to be good with me...but i think i souldn't do anything now.
wait for sometime, let her recover from hurt only do sth to let her know my feeling ba.
is she hav some feeling on me too???hmm..not dare to think it..haha
cox i really hav too much of fail relationship...
eh eh eh, doesn't mean i'm a play boy le...i'm quite innocent actually :p wahaha
is me cheated by gir la...haha
dun worry..no matter how...i will try once ge..to make my life no regret!!

actually i still have some stress on spot...wait me settle all there 1st ba^^
all the best to myself
and alse all the best to others...

No comments: