Friday, July 4, 2008

finish exam.!!YEA..

today is my last day of exam..jux finish MS test..
siok siok la...hahahahaha!!!
TWO week of break...even is short...but i wonder for long time liao!!
monday-account..silly mistake..haiz..but stil can get HD luckily..
tuesday-Englis, so far so good..i think can get credit ge..
wednesday-math...silly mistake oso..haiz..but i htink oso can get DH la..hehe
thursday-economic..wtf..mistaken again..OMG..pls..but stil DH la..lolx
today(friday)-malaysian studies..my godness..my poorest subject..hope can pass la..i jux brought in my AK-47 to shoot only..haha

planning what to do during my break..hav to improve myself more..n continue my business..
gambatte..everyone work smart together ba^^
enojy your life..IT IS GOOD actually..hehe

all the best to everyone!!bye..

No comments: